- UL Listed per 2703.
- Clip pre-attached to screw.
- Partially open for easy wire insertion.
- Reusable work hardened piercing edges.
- Low profile 180 deg. wrapped contact.
- Use with 8, 10, 12 or 14 Ga solid bare CU wire.
- One handed tightening when installed with a carriage bolt. This product has been approved for use with a hex head nut. We recommend using a carriage bolt, which is in the process of being approved, with heavier gauge wire. When using lighter gauge wire a hex nut is preferable to prevent spinning while fastening.
Ideal for Solar Mounting Equipment
When used in a photovoltaic mounting system, the piercing edges of the lay-in ground lug engage the aluminum rails, penetrating the anodized exterior when tightened, further facilitating grounding of the system.
Installation procedure on solar module rail
- Drill or punch .28” dia. hole for bare Cu wire.
- Snap wire into clip.
- Insert into prepared hole.
- Place nut or carriage bolt over screw.
- Torque to 80 in-lbs.
- Check visually for wire placement
and tug to confirm grip.